Equips subsistence farmers with the skills and tools to develop a cash crop.
Provides unemployed youth with marketable skills and job placement.
Trains disabled persons with computer business skills.
HOW WE DO IT
* A new host community is selected in a region currently underserved by mainstream international development programs.
* Local and international staff partner with a university that is equipped to provide technical support to agricultural, technological, and vocational initiatives.
* Fifteen to twenty promising student leaders are chosen through extensive onsite screening interviews.
* Teaching staff conduct six weeks of intensive hands-on leadership training with an emphasis on entrepreneurial and project management skills.
* Students work with local business and community leaders to identify root causes of underdevelopment.
* Students design solutions that maximize existing community resources in a sustainable manner.
* Each student initiative supports independent local leadership while forging lasting connections within the benefited community.
* Individual project beneficiaries fill voids in the local economy while dramatically improving their families' health, educational prospects and financial stability.
* Projects develop independent profit-generating businesses that serve as models for growth in surrounding communities.
WHAT WE DO
We create honest, self-reliant leaders equipped to renew their communities from the ground up.
HOW WE DO IT
Our students learn vital leadership skills while designing & implementing locally sustainable development projects.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT
We focus exclusively on outcomes that will continue growing and building with or without our continued presence and support.
WHO WE ARE
We are diverse, independent leaders dedicated to creating lasting change.
Our methods work: the stories, faces and numbers to prove it.